December 30, 2009

Blog Shout Out!!

I bought myself a beautiful beaded necklace from Happy Hermit for Christmas from her Fruit Of Her Hands Website. It is really beautiful and good quality work .....her prices are great! I have done bead work in the past and it is very labor intensive. If you are a fan of beautiful beaded jewelry why don't you stop on by and give her items a look see! They were nicely packaged and shipping was fast. Here's what I got ...it's called Lazy Daisy! So pretty!! I love it Happy Hermit


~Moxie

3 comments:

Happy Hermit (happilyhiddenhermit@gmail.com) said...

I am glad you like it !! It looks wonderful on you :)

Jen said...

It is so very pretty...I wear a lot of earthy tomes...it goes with so much! I wish you much success with your business :)

Sandra said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year. :)

Thank you for stopping by my food blog and for the kind comment, I'm so thrilled to know that you've tried many recipes and enjoyed them all.

Hugs,
Sandra

-Diary of a Stay at home Mom
- Full Bellies, Happy Kids