July 18, 2008

Quick Note about Frugal Entries




If you have followed me over from my Myspace Blog...first...THANKYOU for the interest!! I just wanted to mention that some of my entries will be a repeat or a slight revamp from over there...sadly I cannot import those entries over here and some of the information is good and I'd like to have it all organised over in one spot....plus I wouldn't want any new readers to miss out!!! The other thing I wanted to mention is about some of the frugal tips I'll be mentioning.....some may seem VERY basic to some of us.......but may be a brand new revelation to others!!! I remember way back when YEARS ago when my hearts desire was to be a stay at home mom....and that meant not having my income....I had worked from the day I was 16 till just 1 week before my first child was born 6 years later.....I had to learn how to save money and live on one income and I had to learn it FAST!!! I knew God would provide through my husband....but I lacked the skills to be a good steward with that provision at that time. It took FAITH and TRUST in God.....but it also required me to get educated and learn about money - how to use, manipulate, spend and save it. My children perish for a lack of knowledge......I didn't want my family to perish for my lack of knowledge in this area. Now fast forward to today.....we have four children and are making it.....it hasn't always been easy and we've suffered financial set backs along the way.....but life is good and I'M AT HOME!!!! My desire and HOPE is to put info out there that may be of help to others at what ever stage they are in....just starting or a full fledged frugalite!!! I will be continually adding frugal books to my side bar list that I feel will be helpful and from time to time may recommend sites I find to be useful.....feel free if you have a recommendation to SHARE with us and I'll post it up!!

No comments: