April 22, 2009

My Little Trouble....

Animals do the cutest things sometimes! My kitty, who's name happens to be Trouble , found what she thought was the most perfect place to sleep....our remote control basket. It seemed WAY to small to me....but she made herself right at home. We had her de clawed about two weeks ago and she is all healed up and feeling great! Our household is MUCH happier with our little kitty now! The kids even thought we should change her name since most of her crazy antics have stopped...I said I'd think about it. Her original name was Pearl (it lasted all of two days before we changed it to "trouble"



















2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL Looks just like our cats! Our male seems to have a runing contest with himself, what is the smallest thing I can squeeze into for a nap LOL!

Jen said...

I know...cats are too funny like that!I think maybe they feel safer that way?! I have seen a few posts with your guys in it...they're real cutie pies!