April 9, 2012

Good Things

Do you all have a wonderful Easter weekend? We sure did! We took our family to my best friend's Church....it was a beautiful service. As much as "I" wanted to attend the sunrise service...I got vetoed by the family. So we ended up at a more reasonable 10:30 time. After church the day was spent with just my core family....no extendeds this year. It was a fun day! My 3 boys planned to camp out overnight in the back yard...so we set up the tent. I don't know how they did it, it was about 40 degrees overnight....brrrrr...way too COLD for me! We grilled out steaks watched King of Kings and later built a big bon fire and made smores. FUN times for sure. We have a huge wood pile to get through this year so there will be many more fires to come. Today is low key.....cleaning up from the fire and tent adventures...making quiche for lunch with some leftover ham, cheese and last nights asparagus....YUM...it is in baking right now as I speak. I snuck away for a quickie blog post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad I followed you just now...I would have missed this blessing! What a wonderful way to spend His day !!!!

Jen said...

Hello Kris! Thanks for joining! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Day too!

Maureen said...

Lovely blog Jennifer, see you around....