February 20, 2012

Mission Apron....DONE

Yep.....got the Apron finished over the weekend. I didn't bother with the sewing machine....just hand stitched it up. Here's what I did. Decide how long you need the chest part by holding the first towel up to your neck about where you'd like it to sit. This towel was wide so I folded the corners in and stitched them down. Add a ribbon loop. I opted for a closed loop but you could make two tails to leave it adjustable. Once you know how long....just stitch your bottom towel to the top half...add ties....and voila....DONE! It really only took about a half hour.




HeeHaw!! We will deliver it on Friday! Heehee....what FUN! I have tons of ribbon left so I think I'm gonna make myself one soon...my Dollar Tree has some super CUTE black checked towels for $1 each....so since I have the ribbon now ....it'll only take 2 bucks for a new apron for me! Woohoo...have you seen the cost of aprons lately? I can not find them for less than $15.00.


HAPPY MONDAY!!

No comments: