April 16, 2009

Choose your Super power!

Super Heroes by Yack
Super Heroes


If you could have any super power....what one would you choose? (This was a recent dinner conversation topic started by my youngest, aged 9 boy.) Mine would hands down be invisibility. To be able to truly see what goes on behind closed doors....what things really get said, see how people really are...not what they pretend to be....well all that and I'd never again worry about bad hair days and what to wear! LOL! If you are not seen, are you really even there? Kinda like the falling tree in the forest...if you're not there to hear it does it really make a sound?? Now that's a mind bending question. Could you deal with not being seen? Would you take advantage of this power....would it tempt you to do things you normally wouldn't do? I feel it would...thank goodness I'll never have to find out!





2 comments:

~ said...

What an interesting question. I think that even if you couldn't be seen, you would still be there. Kind of like our spirits leave our bodies unseen when we die. Actually, I have a couple of more thoughts...check out my blog for today's post. You inspired me!

Jen said...

Wow...I never really dipped into the spiritual aspects of the question! Your blog post was really great and I agree with you....our Heavenly Father ALWAYS see's us!! What a blessing that is!!