April 13, 2009

Blogging Without Obligation


Blogging Without Obligation...what a grand thought we should all dip into from time to time. I had this logo up before but neglected to add it back in when my blog got it's face lift. I'm bringing it back today. It's about time for the garden to get under way and summer is close on my heels. My "relationships" garden needs some tending this summer too and to do this I must give the time. Here's the wonderful blog post that inspired me to add the logo the first time around found at Seeking the Old Paths (great blog BTW) : here The other freeing thing I have done recently is cull the number of blogs I prescribe to. If I used to be a reader of your blog and now you don't see me under your list of readers I am sorry. It has nothing to do with your blog because I loved each and every one I read regularly. This simply has to do with my TIME. I still plan on visiting my favorites on occasion and you can FOR SURE still expect to see some comments to pop up from time to time...cuz like old habits die hard, right?



No comments: