February 5, 2010

Friday!!

YAY, it's Friday! If ever I needed a Friday, it's today!! We are expected a heavy amount of snow here in Ohio.....I've been the good little trooper and gotten my ducks all in a row to be ready! Oh I hope we don't lose power but if we do I'm all ready with sandwich items and a few one pot type quick meals I can cook on our kerosene heater if need be! Valentines day is coming soon...ugh. I'm not gonna pretend and say I love the Holiday. I don't...in fact it's a sore spot with me. When you marry a man with out a single romantic bone in his body....well ooshie gooshie month of lovey dovey just serves to remind you of what you DON'T have. WRONG attitude I know, I know....God's working with me on this one- obviously, I'm not there... yet. It's just hard to let go of something you feel you need. Any way here's a beautiful song that I JUST LOVE!! Have a wonderful weekend all! Sis...if you're reading this...there's something on it's way to you in the mail!!!
~Moxie

No comments: