February 24, 2010

Howdy!

Pray For Snow
Pray For Snow


Well we DID get snow here in Ohio and LOTS of it. The most I remember in a long time! 12+ inches after a few days of snowing. We worked hard to keep the snow off our walkways but had to get the driveway plowed. It's just really too big to do by yourself with that much snow. I stayed home and off the roads. All snug and cozy at home! I am so very thankful that we did not lose any power this time!! I was ready for it if we did. The kids missed lots of school, in fact so much that we have to make some up by dipping into summer vacation! They loved it though...and I did too really....but I was tired and ready when they finally went back. There's not much new here to blog about...LOL....just waiting patiently for the first life signs of spring. Cold, wet, and gray is all I've got right now....and lots of it!! Soon to be followed by lots and lots of mud brown! Take care and I hope everyone else is doing well! Thoughts and prayers offered up for all my bloggie friends who may need it at this moment :)

~Moxie

No comments: