February 28, 2012

Encouragement



Find any opportunity to encourage someone you know today!

Have you ever had no choice but to go through something really hard? I have.....many times in my life. The people who stand out most when I think back over those trials were the ones that offered me encouragement. Encouragement is such a powerful tool! We should all use it way more often than we do. Encourage someone you know today!

A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it. Proverbs 15:23

3 comments:

The Better Baker said...

I'm so happy to see this post! My spiritual gift is encouragment...and am the one most blessed in my card ministry...a part of that bigger ministry. Thanks for sharing this today - it's sooo true! Blessings!

Jen said...

It is so good to know and work within our giftings! I am so blessed by those who encourage me in my life! Keep up the good work!

Rose said...

Hi Jennifer~yes, encouraging others is the key. I feel like Hope is so much a part of being a Christian. Thank you for this great post. I am also blessed by people that encourage me and are filled with hope. God bless you, Rose